Friday 22 June 2012

Soccer

Everybody has different hobbies that he or she would like to do for fun or relaxation. They can be either physical activities like jogging, football, swimming, skateboarding… or mental activities like reading, watching movies, playing computers… and depend on each personality. For me, soccer is my hobby because it’s part of my life and I cannot live without it.

Soccer is not only about passing and kicking the ball but also required a lot of thought, and some basic skills. So, I often practice it and obviously, I feel healthy and stronger. Besides that, soccer has also taught me the sprit of teamwork and created a strong sportsmanship in me. 

However, I not only like playing soccer but also enjoy watching soccer game on TV. Soccer is very popular on over the world nowadays; especially, on the world cup season, I am so excited to watch the games which have many famous teams play such as; Brazil, Germany, England, Spain, Holland. For EURO 2012. my favourite team is England. most of my classmates choose Spain. I bet Spain will lost for this year. Believe me. Go England Go!

England forever

No comments:

Post a Comment