Friday 4 May 2012

My aim

Did all of you know that i was born in Japan? Although my face is not like a Japanse-type of looking, i am proud of myself because i was born there. I love japan especially their cultures. The most famous culture associated with Japanese is reading culture among their citizens. I got an opportunity to go to Japan last week and from my observation, the japanese love to read books. At every place, even in a toilet, they will bring and read books. Could you believe it? 

How about people in our country. they love to talk, not to read. They like to gossip, not to read. Sometimes, i wonder why they behave like that. It is not my intention to condemn my own people, but, this is the fact. i hope we can become like the Japanese. Reading book is easy, friend. Just take the book that you prefer and read! the matter here is you should inculcate the interest towards reading first. Ok?

! also want to change. My aim is to read at least 100 books per year..InsyaAllah

This is me 12 years ago..

1 comment:

  1. read 100 books a year?
    Mission impossible!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete