Tuesday 1 May 2012

Bruno Mars

Hi All

Today, i want to post about my favourite singer. My favourite singer is bruno Mars. Many of my friends said that my face is like Bruno Mar. Hmm..I think so,,Hahaha..But, i think i am more handsome than him. 

A bit about him

His real name is Peter Gene Hernandez. He is born on  October 8 1985.   He performed in various musical venues in his hometown throughout his childhood. He graduated from high school and then moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue a musical career. 

He has produced a lot of songs and the song from him that i like most is Grenade. For me, he has good voice. People said that his voice is similar to mine. Hmm..I think so. 

SO, for those who are also the fan of Bruno Mars, please meet me if you miss Bruno Mars because my face is totally similar to him. Believe me! You will not be regret. I will give you my special signature too. 



1 comment:

  1. This post is good
    i like and i want to add one more info
    * all of you can meet me at form 4 al-ghazali..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete